Phoenix Chi Yoga Event Sign Up
YOGA With WENDY FALCON
Katonah Yoga® Basics Workshop
Sunday - February 11, 2018 2:00-5:00 PM $45.
Phoenix CHi Yoga: 318 N. 5th Ave Phoenix, AZ 85003
Experience Katonah Yoga® basics
In Katonah Yoga, asana is seen as metaphor. How you move through a forward bend, for example, reflects how you move forward—or don’t—in your daily life.
- For a healthy body and greater consciousness.
- Explore and free up your body, mind, and ultimately your life.
- Practice classical Hatha yoga & breathing techniques (pranayama),
- Develop your depths for stability, ability, and self-actualization.
- A potent and sustainable practice that transcends yoga trends and brands.
- Participate in your own well-being.
- For more information on the Katonah Yoga practice visit: katohanyoga.com. No yoga experience needed bring a mat, hand towel and an open mind.
In this workshop learn how to use measurement to have greater stability in your poses through new awareness of your body, experience an amazing yoga flow and pranayama breathing. Wendy is an author, speaker and yoga teacher. Join us for this extraordinary yoga work shop, receive a signed copy of TURN YOUR LIFE INSIGHT OUT, included in price ( $15.00 value).
Access uplifting, powerful, and easily-applied techniques to feel and experience more peace, joy, and abundance.
Open up to the beautiful life that is already yours just by embracing it.
photos © 2016, Katonah Yoga Center, Inc